JB Painters Ltd serve the North Wicklow and South Dublin areas. Our range of services include Exterior, Interior, Domestic, Commercial and Office Painting. With 30 years experience, all our work is done to the highest standards and we have a big emphasis on attention to detail and only use premium paints.
Our Services Include:
- Exterior Painting
- Interior Painting
- Commercial Painting
- Office Painting and Facility Services
- Mineral-based coatings
- Spray Painting Exteriors
- Kitchen Unit Decoration
- Plastering Services, including Lime Rendering
- Metal Protecting Coatings
Exterior Painting & Interior Painting
We provide both commercial and domestic interior & exterior painting. All our projects are treated with the same level of expertise and attention to detail. A good quality finish is the key deliverable with us and you will also find us to be very reliable, tidy and professional.
With us you get:
- Premium quality paints
- Great customer service
- Attention to detail
Exterior coating systems, mineral-based, ideal for the protection of rendered surfaces, especially effective in seafront areas. These typically have a life span of 20 years.
Mineral based coatings are great for:
- Sea areas & areas with harsh conditions
- Where there is a requirement for an extremely long lasting finish
- Where an extremely durable outcome is required
Kitchen Unit Decoration
We paint and refinish kitchen units, providing that new kitchen look at a fraction of the cost. Typically this type of job entails the cleaning down of existing surfaces, the application of a primer and then followed by a number of undercoats and finishes.
Consider us for Kitchen Unit Painting when:
- You are happy with the structure and layout of your existing kitchen
- You want to save thousands of euro by bringing your old kitchen back to life instead
- You want a tidy professional job that looks great
Metal Protecting Coatings
We apply a range of coatings to help protect metals from corrosion. This would typically involve cleaning down the existing surface and then applying a zinc phosphate based primer. This is then followed by undercoats and the selected finish.
Why use us:
- We are fully insured
- We work to the highest standards
- We only use premium products
- We are happy to work around your timetable and will complete the work at times least disruptive to you